HYDROCHLORIC ACID 36%
Size: 1 Gallon
Container: HDPE Plastic Bottle
Synonyms: Hydrochloric Acid; HCl; Muriatic Acid
Multiple Purchasing Options:
- 1 Gallon = 4 QT:
- Most cost effective
- Packaged in 4 quart Polypropylene containers to equal 1 full gallon
- Note: This option Does Not Impose a Hazardous Material charge up to 60lbs. (1 Quart = 2.2lbs)
- Packaged in 1 Gallon Polypropylene Container
- Note: This option will have a $35.00 UPS-Imposed Hazardous Material charge assessed at checkout
- Case = 4:
- Packed in 4 x1 Gallon Polypropylene Containers
- Notes: This option will have a $35.00 UPS-Imposed Hazardous Material charge assessed at checkout.
CAS NO: 7647-01-0
Chemical Formula: HCl
D.O.T. Info: UN 1789, HYDROCHLORIC ACID, 8, PG II
Shipping Info: UPS Ground up to 70 lbs
There are multiple purchasing options that will reflect on shipping.
AN ADDITIONAL UPS-IMPOSED HAZARDOUS MATERIAL CHARGE WILL APPLY TO THE FREIGHT AT CHECK OUT IF THE PRODUCT IS PURCHASED IN GALLON CONTAINERS. NO HAZARD FEE IS CHARGED IF THE PRODUCT IS PURCHASED IN 4 QUARTS (EQUAL TO 1 GALLON) CONTAINERS.
Note: There is only one hazard fee for a case shipment.
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR