QUANTITATIVE ASHLESS FILTER PAPER #6
Diameter: 150 mm
Grade: No. 6
Weight (g/m²): 103
Thickness (mm): 0.20
Flow Time1 (sec): 300
Absorption Speed2 (cm): 6.0
Wet Strength3 (cm H2O): 14.3
Retention Characteristic (µm): 3 Medium Fine
Collection Efficiency (%, 0.3 µm DOP): 90
- Highest Quality Alpha Cotton Cellulose
- Ash Content: 0.1%
- Acid Washed: Double acid washed in hydrochloric acid then hydrofluoric acid, then rinsed with ultrapure water to neutralize
Comments: Retains medium-fine particulates (2-10 µm), trace and precious metals
1. Flow time is the time in seconds required to filter 100 mL of distilled water at 20°C under pressure supplied by a 10 cm water column through a 10 cm2 section of filter paper.
2. Absorption speed is the distance in cm that water will travel in an upright strip of filter paper in ten (10) minutes at 20°C.
3. Wet strength is the height in cm of a water column that will rupture a 10 cm2 section of filter paper.