Filter paper, quantitative, ashless, is used for quantitative and gravimetric analysis. Also used for environmental monitoring.
Diameter: 90 mm
Grade: No. 5B
Weight (g/m²): 108
Thickness (mm): 0.21
Flow Time1 (sec): 195
Absorption Speed2 (cm): 7.0
Wet Strength3 (cm H2O): 19.4
Retention Characteristic (µm): 4 Medium
Collection Efficiency (%, 0.3 µm DOP): 90
- Highest Quality Alpha Cotton Cellulose
- Ash Content: 0.1%
- Acid Washed: Double acid washed in hydrochloric acid, then hydrofluoric acid, then rinsed with ultrapure water to neutralize
Retains medium particles (5-10 µm) such as CaCO3, PbSO4, CaCO4, MnCO3, ZnCO3, ZnS, AgCl.
- Flow time is the time in seconds required to filter 100 mL of distilled water at 20°C under pressure supplied by a 10 cm water column through a 10 cm2 section of paper.
- Absorption speed is the distance in cm that water will travel in an upright strip of paper in ten (10) minutes at 20°C.
- Wet strength is the height in cm of a water column that will rupture a 10 cm2 section of paper.