Acetone, Technical Grade, 1 Gallon
Synonyms: Dimetyl Ketone; 2-Propanone; Dimethylketal
Multiple Purchasing Options:
- 1 Gallon = 4 QT:
- Most cost effective
- Packaged in 4 quart Polypropylene containers to equal 1 full gallon
- Note: This option Does Not Impose a Hazardous Material charge up to 60lbs. (1 Quart = 2.2lbs)
- Packaged in 1 Gallon Polypropylene Container
- Note: This option will have a $35.00 UPS-Imposed Hazardous Material charge assessed at checkout
- Case = 4:
- Packed in 4 x1 Gallon Polypropylene Containers
- Notes: This option will have a $35.00 UPS-Imposed Hazardous Material charge assessed at checkout.
CAS NO: 67-64-1
Chemical Formula: C3H6O
D.O.T. Info: UN 1090, ACETONE, 8, PG II
Shipping Info: UPS Ground up to 70 lbs
AN ADDITIONAL UPS-IMPOSED HAZARDOUS MATERIAL CHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO THE FREIGHT AT CHECK OUT.
Note: There is only one hazard fee for a case shipment.
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR